Weird things that men I don't know have tried to do for me
A censored version for public view
- •Mail my lettersI asked the cashier at Safeway if there was a mailbox nearby. He said no, but that he could mail them for me. Like, put them in the business outbox? Nope, homie was just gonna mail them for me when he got off work.
- •Release my snowboard bindings
- •Reheat my coffee when I passively mentioned that I missed the good phase
- •Wash my hairNo.
- •Guide me into a parallel parking spot
- •Contact the provost of Tulane on my behalf