WAYS I CELEBRATED THE WARRIORS WIN
I live in NYC, so although I was overjoyed when the Golden State Warriors won the NBA Finals last night, the celebrations have been pretty mild. There's one real Bay Area sports bar in town, which I'm sure was wild, but I wasn't there. List requested by @sam.
- 1.I immediately Tweeted "Warriors win!"Basically anytime I watch a game and see that the Warriors have won, I write "Warriors win" on my FB. I updated it to include an exclamation point and made sure it also went to Twitter.
- 2.I high-fived the two other Warriors fans at my table at the bar.Also yelled, "Whooo!" somewhat loudly.
- 3.I put this picture in Instagram.
- 4.I answered text messages from my cousin, my brother, and a few other friends who wanted to celebrate and/or congratulate me.I am most peoples's only friend who loves the Warriors.
- 5.I called my uncle who lives in San Francisco.My uncle has a been a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember and is the primary reason I am a huge Warriors fan. He's been waiting for this moment since 1975. I called him but he and my aunt were already among the masses on the streets of the Mission. He could only chat for a minute or two. I am very happy for him.
- 6.I changed my FB cover photo and profile pic.To be Warriors graphics. Obviously.
- 7.I stayed up late reading lots of Tweets about the game and watching a bunch of Vines.
- 8.I wore this shirt today to the coffeeshop and to my show.This is significant because I almost never wear graphic shirts to shows, because I think they can take the audience out of it, but I had to make an exception.
- 9.I wore this jersey on my bike ride into Manhattan, to sketch class, and a Story Pirates rehearsal.
- 10.I read several articles about the Warriors.
- 11.I liked all of the Warriors posts on FB.
- 12.I posted a picture of Sad LeBron James to my friend Sam Rogal's FB wall.He loves LBJ.
- 13.Shook hands with several people who wanted to congratulate me on the win.
- 14.Wrote this list!!!