WAYS I'VE BEEN ASKED WHAT RACE I AM
A common theme of my life
- •What is your ethnic background?
- •What are you mixed with?
- •What language do you speak?
- •Are you from Hawaii?
- •What are you?My personal favorite and the actual rudest question you can ask someone. Response: a girl, ya know a human. Sheesh
- •Wh....This is the person formulating the question and me watching them try really hard in their brain not to be racist. This is accompanied by a head tilt and searching eyes. I usually help them out by answering before their question comes out.