SCARIEST BOOKS I'VE EVER READ
As an avid reader of horror it takes a lot to really scare me... But some really did. Best to read with lights on.
- •Silence of The LambsWhile the movie itself was pretty good, the book actually made me jump a few times. Bravo!
- •CujoStephen King is a master at his craft, but this dog really did it for me. It may've been because I had one as a kid, not sure.
- •ITIf you didn't hate clowns before...
- •A Wrinkle In TimeI know this isn't a traditionally scary book, but as a kid the idea of traveling to an unknown place to find my parent really bothered me... Now it sounds more like fun.
- •CoralineLet me just say this... As an adult, this gave me nightmares so I can't imagine reading it as a kid.