2015 IN PICTURES
Inspired by @jenward and countless others
- •JanuaryAnnual donning of the Mad Bomber
- •FebruaryMy brothers are 6'6" and 6'3". Being tossed my them is a lot more fun
- •MarchIce Caves on Lake Superior. Worth the drive. And the walk.
- •AprilOur beloved cat died. He was such a tiny kitten when we got him (and @Novemb3r had hair). He was 16 and I miss him every day
- •MayShe wanted a rainbow cake for her birthday. Who could say no?
- •JuneOur neighborhood lake
- •JulyLego sculpture
- •AugustIzzy's ftw
- •SeptemberNorth Shore, Lake Superior. Not the ocean, but within driving distance.
- •OctoberShe was always a climber. Now she's a jumper.
- •NovemberSpontaneous driveway dance party
- •DecemberHidden bubble at the zoo