I FELL ASLEEP DURING MASTER OF NONE
And proved it's a great show.
- •It's not the show's fault! I was just really, really tired. And in a safe, warm space.
- •I'm almost 40; I get tired.
- •My toddler is exhausting.She's been waking up at 4:00 am for weeks. And then she stays awake, chatting away about Daniel Tiger, Knuffle Bunny, and Mike Milligan. Then, just when you've given up hope, she falls asleep! Which is exciting until you look at the clock and realize it's time to get up.
- •I woke up during the end credits and was so disappointed.I usually don't care (that much) if I fall asleep during a show. My husband (@Novemb3r) will just recap for me.
- •After a brief recap, @Novemb3r said, "you need to watch it. It was really good."He has never, ever said this about anything I've slept through. Ever. He returned Pretty in Pink to Netflix, explaining that I didn't need to see it because he'd recapped it.
- •Ergo, Master of None must be the best show I've ever fallen asleep during.