TAKE A PEEK INTO MY BAG
Inspired by @shanazdn. I just downsized from a HUGE tote/diaper bag. I'm incredibly curious and these lists scratch that itch!
- •WalletI used to carry a card case and money clip. The card case fell apart.
- •PouchSuper old. Contains tampons, lipgloss, perfume, emergency inhaler, sunscreen, and vitamin E rollerball. The toddler had stitches right in the middle of her forehead and I don't want her to hate me when she's sixteen. Well. Not for failure to prevent a scar. Sunscreen/vitamin E oil ftw.
- •Contents of pouch.
- •SunglassesI love these inexpensive matte tortoise wayfarers so much I bought a second pair
- •OneTruffle Clarity PouchApparently I like things contained? Holds earbuds, lotion, wipes, pen, Altoids, and flashlight. Which is more useful than I ever expected.
- •Lip balmThe only kind I've used up multiple times.
- •Toddler snacksSometimes fancy. Sometimes generic.
- •And my phone!Used to write this list and take these pictures.
- •Nalgene container with Advil
- •My bagDouble pouch crossbody. Probably an over correction from the diaper bag/tote.