THINGS MY TODDLER MISPRONOUNCES THAT I REFUSE TO CORRECT
- •ShamburgerHamburger. I think she's combining sandwich and hamburger. Which just makes sense.
- •Princess TreatTrick or Treat
- •Tie BowBow Tie
- •Mu-tarA combination of music and guitar. He plays his "mu-tar" all day every day.Suggested by @DG
- •BanangoMango. Usually referring to ice cream.
- •Cream milkCream. Like for your coffee. Or baking.
- •"Down-snares" instead of downstairs. I actually stop her older sister from correcting her.Suggested by @ameliaville