THINGS I LIKE THAT WERE MADE FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX
I'm not that girlfriend that will you use your things without asking. I'll just buy it for myself.
- •Le Male by Jean Paul GaultierThis cologne smells really good on me in a non masculine way (body chemistry). Also, smells really good on any man in a manly way. 😏😍
- •Men's razorsThis may go for every woman. I take pride in my smooth legs: Schick Hydro 5 blades 👌🏽
- •Men's t-shirtsNot alone here either. Don't need to explain.
- •Men's watchesThis is a like/want because I can never get a men's watch to fit me properly (tight enough) because I truly have baby wrists 😔 Women's watches typically do not have a calendar, stop watch, dual time. However, Rolex is pretty good about this and their Cellini Dual Time watch is stunning and I probably won't read anything better today than its summary. Also, I can't afford it so I'll never know, at least stylishly the appropriate time to FaceTime my sister in Hawaii so I can see my niece.
- •Men's body washIt makes you want to hug yourselfSuggested by @shreyasaurus