WHAT MY TURNING IN FOR THE NIGHT CONSISTS OF
My dad is the only person I know that will say, "I'm going to bed," and will be fast asleep just a few minutes after laying down.
- •Ignoring text messagesIgnoring in the sense that I'm not readily responding. I will before I put my phone down for the night though.
- •ScrollingI know my eyes are going to start hurting...
- •Rubbing my eyes
- •Thinking about what I need to do tomorrowTomorrow is always today because I've gone to bed late again
- •Setting space heater knob accurately3am temperature drop is serious. 😬
- •Wondering if I can get at least 5 hours of sleepAfter figuring I can: reply to text messages/send out good night texts, thank God I made it through the day, think about bae for a split second, ha! Wait for sleep to find me.