I don't always feel guilty, but when I do....
- •eating Lucky Charms with no milkI blame my health conscious parents who never allowed sugary cereal growing up.
- •watching Barefoot Contessa @InaGarten while I eat dinnerWhile I'm eating my gourmet dinner of cereal or a microwave burrito I love to watch Ina prepare delicious, gorgeous food.
- •Bob RossThose happy little trees make me happy. Watching and listening to Bob is the most soothing thing I can do when I'm stressed. Thank goodness for PBS.
- •a clean pillow case every nightI also change my sheets every 3 days. If I could afford it or had the time, I would have clean sheets every night. A freshly made bed is my idea of sleep heaven.
- •sneaking Target popcorn into movies$1 vs. $5 seems like a no brainer. Oh and their $1 monster cookies are fantastic too.
- •Disney showssometimes when I'm babysitting the nieces and nephews I'll find I've happily watched hours of those over-acted shows.
- •The Proposal & The Holidaythose two movies are always downloaded on my iPad because no matter how many times I've watched, I can watch them again.