10 WAYS IN WHICH WOODY IS AWESOME
A list to cheer up my partner in crime.
- •I can start a conversation in the middle without having a lead up. "Beyoncé is a CGI conspiracy". "I feel I should wear more scarves". Lots and lots of random swear words. No matter what, she has a response.
- •She is FUNNY! No one should be able to tell you a story that features pooping and angina attacks and chemo and make you cry with laughter. It's not natural, frankly, but she can do it.
- •She will hate anyone who even slightly offends me just on principle. Now that's support!
- •She will read through interview prep and give advice the day after chemo and not even mention it, because she's hardcore!
- •She knows everything I don't know, which comes in handy.
- •She drove us all the way to the Lake District and didn't even beat the living day lights out of me when I sent her the wrong way down a pedestrianised street.
- •She would probably share Tom Hiddleston with me if we ever successfully captured him.
- •Her compliments are the only praise I trust.
- •At least she put a note on me when she left me passed out asleep on a bench at Victoria Station in the middle of the night after Mardi Gras.
- •Her response when I did an enormous prat fall on the steps to the lecture hall at uni was to almost collapse herself in absolute hysterics as people climbed over me.