Dream Duets for the Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover
Greg Berlanti confirmed that there will be a musical crossover episode between the Flash and Supergirl. In preparation for this amazing episode, I have compiled a list of dream duets that I would like to see in that episode.
- •Joe West and AstraA song about humanity/how villains start out with good intentions/the regret over the unintended consequences of your actions. Think "Defying Gravity" from Wicked.
- •Winn and Caitlin SnowWinn meets Caitlin and is amazed by her, tries to win(n!) her over. Think "Heather on the Hill" from Brigadoon.
- •Barry and KaraLamenting the "what ifs," wondering about how their lives would be different if they weren't superheroes. Think "Halloween" from Rent.
- •Entire CompanyRallying cry to defeat the enemy (the actually enemy and the enemies within themselves). Think "One Day More" from Les Mis.
- •Joe and HenryA song about the challenges and rewards of fatherhood. Think "Dear Theodosia" from Hamilton (obv.).
- •Cat GrantA solo number about how freaking awesome she is. Think "Miss Baltimore Crabs" from Hairspray.
- •Cisco and WinnA buddy song about how they will always come through for their friends, no matter what. Think "I Always Find a Way" from Even Stevens.
- •IrisGets her own song about admitting her feelings for Barry. Think "I Won't Say I'm in Love" from Hercules.
- •Also none of this could matter at all thanks to freaking Barry and the flashpoint.THANKS A LOT.