best drugstore makeup removers
the way i remove my makeup so there is cero residue left is by double cleansing. no cleanser is going to get rid of your makeup a 100% with one cleansing.
- •Simple Cleansing OilIt doesn't leave a greasy residue. It's so fun to use because you slowly see how your makeup starts to melt in your own hands. It is kind to skin.
- •Garnier Miscellar WaterIt's great to remover your eye makeup. Soak a cotton pad and hold it in your eye for 6-10 seconds and then gently rub your eye. It's the best way so you don't tug at your skin. It's also good a removing makeup on the rest of your face, but you'll need a lot of cotton pads to make sure you are 100% clean.
- •Neutrogena Foaming CleanserInexpensive. Works great at leaving your face feeling fresh. My favorite cleanser to have in the shower as well. Don't rub your eyes with this cleanser it will sting them. Removes makeup well too, but go for a second time to make sure you don't leaver anything behind.
- •Neutrogena Makeup Remover WipesThese are the OG makeup wipes for a reason. They remove even the most stubborn mascara and it's so simple and nice to use. A good combo is using this wipe and then going with the Neutrogena cleanser to finish off.
- •Remember: double cleansing is key if you don't want your towels to be stained.