More Questions for Fellow Listers who aren't from the U.S. - Venezuela 🇻🇪
Inspired by @Lisa_Fav
- 1.What are we doing here?Questioning everything
- 2.Why did you join?
- 3.Why did you stay?I really like the community and the vibe of this app. People are funny and positive. Also, I enjoy writing a lot and people seem to appreciate it.
- 4.How do you feel about @list prime time? How bored are you when it's time for the US to sleep?Wait... what prime time?
- 5.If you don't come from an English speaking country, do you miss writing in your own native language?Sometimes, only when I want to curse because is way fun and cathartic in Spanish.
- 6.Do you feel America is too America centric?I like that you guys are patriotic, I don't like when some people from here believe the U.S. is the only country in the American continent. Hello! There's a bunch of us down here.
- 7.Do you feel that @list is too L.A. centered?A little bit, but it's cool so I know which places to go when I go there in the future.
- 8.Did you ever have someone make a comment on you having an opinion on America, Americans and their politics?Yes, but not from Americans. It's usually from Latin American people who despise their country and because I live here I shouldn't complain because the U.S. Is a first world country and it's perfect.
- 9.Are we just tourists on @list?No?