Popular breakfast options ranked
Just found out it's really hard to find appetizing pictures of food. THANKS FOR REQUESTING A LIST @ameliaseptember
- 1.ArepasThis is Venezuelan but who cares? You can literally eat this with anything ANYTHING. I could eat arepas everyday and not get tired. If I had to describe they'd be like corn pockets?
- 2.MandocasAlso Venezuelan. They are these sweet platain fried things that are amazing and go perfectly together with cheese.
- 4.CachapasAlso Venezuela. They are like corncakes filled with cheese typically 'Queso de Mano' which translates to 'hand cheese' it's a weird name, don't ask.
- 5.PancakesI could eat piles and piles of this. My dad makes the best pancakes.
- 6.Benedict Eggs. Is this one popular?THIS IS TOO DELICIOUS
- 7.French ToastI still remember the first French toast I had and it was so magical, it holds a special place in my heart.
- 8.Bagel with creme cheeseIt's really hard to go wrong this one. I don't even know if that is creme cheese in the picture, It was the most gourmet one.
- 9.WafflesLeslie Knope
- 10.Scramble eggs and toastA classic. still satisfying.
- 11.CerealLet's face it this is what I eat the most because I'm too lazy in the morning. I love my Cherioos but it isn't as exciting as the other options, that's why it's at the bottom of the list.
- 12.OmeletteIt's ok. I don't go crazy for it.
- 13.Avocado ToastUnpopular opinion: I don't like avocado. The texture makes me cringe. Even though they look great in this picture.