STUFF I PACKED FOR ALASKA*
*That I don't usually pack or use
- •Eye shadesFor sleeping, apparently it doesn't get very dark in the summer.
- •BinsThat's the hip term for binoculars. It didn't take me very long to figure that out at all....
- •Winter clothes??Living in Phoenix has ruined my ability to pack for traveling anywhere else. Is 60f freezing? Is it warm? Without zero humidity I'm lost. I had to crack open my box of long sleeves shirts. And socks.
- •Rain clothes???We got the kids full body rain suits. Also, umbrellas! The forecast is calling for rain everyday.
- •Non-cotton clothesEveryone says "don't bring cotton" but my entire wardrobe is cotton. I think it's because non-cotton dries faster than cotton?