Memories Inspired By My Time On The 405
Obviously I had a lot of time to ponder...
- •I saw a red convertible with the top down. I miss the game Out Run
- •I saw an old VW bus. I remember my father had one when I was little and it always broke down. He nicknamed it the 'Millenium Falcon'.
- •I saw a California highway patrolmen. I miss CHIPS. Not so much John, more Ponch.
- •I saw the sign for Garden Grove. Wondered what Lou Dog smelled like.
- •I saw so many Teslas, which are apparently the must-have car in California. Well that and a Prius. I was reminded that I never had a Power Wheels as a kid :(