Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I am an avid Coca-cola drinker
- •I was impressed with Coke's advertising campaign with the names on the bottles
- •I took many pictures of Coke bottles that had the names of my family.
83 degrees---current temperature
- •All About Us was your alarm in London. I now love that song, and I have it on a cd in my car. The fact that I don't hate that song is remarkable. But this shows our compatibility as roommates.
- •You love moonstruck. Thank God because otherwise I wouldn't be able to handle it. The WF crowd gets this movie. You guys rock.
- •That comedy club show was 'literally' the worst and best night of my life. Chips and evil Scottish hobo with a hint of burlesque. You can't make this stuff up.
- 1.FrasierI may be the only one of my friends to watch this show, but it's a masterpiece of great writing. Team Niles forever. Ham Radio and Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moscowitz are some fave episodes
- 2.PsychC'mon son. I've heard it both ways. It is so great and the Gus/Shawn bromance carries this show. I particularly enjoyed the episode with Yang and the Alfred Hitchcock movie homage. Hilarious show. Fave episodes include: Lassie Jerky, Last Night Gus, Heeeere's Lassie, and American Duos
- 3.SeinfeldIt's about nothing and something. Just watched the one about the Pig Man. Great episode. Also the Barber. Quality humor.
- •A snapchat my sister sent me
- •My little brother in the pouring rain
- •This Coke bottle
- •Cary Grant, but he's dead soooo. Awkward
- •Harrison Ford. Love my Han.
- •Vince Vaughn
This changes all the time
- 1.HelplessI can't get this song out of my head. How can you not love the romance playing out between Eliza and Alexander? His rap is so cute. Fave Eliza song because we get to hear Philippa Soo's amazing range. And that line, "and you look back at me smiling and I------'m helpless" so great.
- 2.Say No to ThisPeggy/Maria has such an amazing, sultry voice. I can't forgive Hamilton for cheating on his Eliza, but this song effectively depicts the struggle in his mind to "say no to this" temptation and ultimately giving in. Fave line: R "That was my wife you decided to....." H "Fuhhhhh"
- 3.Guns and ShipsLafayette once again shows off his masterful rapping. Guns and ships and so the balance shifts. I need my right hand man back. Blast this in your college dorm room for inspiration.
- •MoonstruckThe famous 'bread' monologue makes this movie. And it reminds me of my family and our loud, crazy conversations.
- •The FugitiveHarrison Ford on the run. Tommy Lee Jones hot on his trail. All set in Chicago. Tommy Lee has so many one-liners. Can't handle it.
- •Mrs. DoubtfireOh you wicked, wicked monkey!
- •Sense and Sensibility (1995) duhMy heart is and always will be...yours. I'm not crying. I'm not crying. Stop. Stop. Also, Hugh Grant touching that porcelain sheep during this scene is awkward and hilarious.
- •We actually have DVDs for people to check out. Not kidding. Why would I.
- •You can renew books online. Many people don't know that.
- •The grey blocks are desensitizers so you don't beep when you walk out