FAVORITE TV SHOWS OF YORE
- 1.FrasierI may be the only one of my friends to watch this show, but it's a masterpiece of great writing. Team Niles forever. Ham Radio and Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moscowitz are some fave episodes
- 2.PsychC'mon son. I've heard it both ways. It is so great and the Gus/Shawn bromance carries this show. I particularly enjoyed the episode with Yang and the Alfred Hitchcock movie homage. Hilarious show. Fave episodes include: Lassie Jerky, Last Night Gus, Heeeere's Lassie, and American Duos
- 3.SeinfeldIt's about nothing and something. Just watched the one about the Pig Man. Great episode. Also the Barber. Quality humor.
- 4.Golden GirlsDorothy and Sophia are my favorites on this show. Dorothy has such great one-liners. Favorite is when she asks Rose to give her the paper, then specifies by asking for the classifieds, then hits her with it. I also feel deeply connected to Sophia due to our mutual southern Italian roots.
- 5.Everybody Loves RaymondRobert makes this show. Ray is actually terrible, and Debra is mean. Marie is also the worst. But somehow I still love this show. Probably another Italian thing.
- 6.The OfficeI will always watch this show. Especially for any Dwight and Jim pranks. Also Michael makes me feel all kinds of second-hand embarrassment. So much that I had to pause episodes while binge watching on Netflix. Tough times.