BEST PLACES TO CAMP IN THE US
So we just bought a camper, where should we take it?
- •Just a little popup
- •Our 2 year old is stoked!
- •For some reason my husbands first place he wants to go is Hershey PA
- •But I need some other fun ideas!
- •We always camp on Lake Michigan, anywhere up the west coast of Michigan is gorgeous, dunes, great swimming beaches, great state parks. Ludington State Park is fantastic.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Nations Parks!Like Rocky Mountain National Park. Or one of these 24 NATIONAL PARKS, RANKEDSuggested by @andersun
- •Baxter State Park, MaineSuggested by @reconditioner
- •Artillery Ridge Campground in Gettysburg, PAThat's me and @annieblair, doing some serious camping. Plus, it's not far from Hershey Park (where @mollybei19 and I did some serious roller coaster riding)Suggested by @mlh
- •Adirondacks, NYAbsolutely beautiful year-round. There's a lot of little towns that are super quiet and adorable but still have a lot of stuff to do. Easily the best place I've ever been camping.Suggested by @tatertotfreak