EXCERPTS FROM THE BUCKET LIST I MADE WHEN I WAS 20
My computer is a treasure trove of online diaries I was too chicken to put on livejournal
- •Have kidsCheck
- •Go scuba divingNot yet
- •Spend an entire week aloneThis would be glorious
- •Touch a dolphinStill a desire, although i wish it was a spontaneous dolphin encounter instead of a sad captive dolphin
- •Run for an hourHonest to god, if I ever do this I will tattoo it on my forehead
- •Win an award at my jobBest third grade teacher please
- •Wear high heels regularlyHow about "wear high heels never"
- •Be able to drink responsiblyI love that this was a concern for 20 year old me.
- •Touch a buffaloLots of animal touching in this list
- •Own my own houseCheck
- •Watch all of the GodfathersI'm at 1 and a half.
- •Ring church bellsWtf?
- •Break someone's heart/ have my heart brokenSo dramatic 20 year old me!
- •Eat vegetablesStill a struggle
- •JuggleI can get behind this goal
- •Eat a lobsterI'm surprised it didn't say "touch a lobster"
- •Leave a $100 tip when the bill is like 20 bucksWould be pretty cool
- •Be happyPretty solid goal