HARRY POTTER MOVIES - RANKED
- 1.Goblet of FireI feel like this is the best mix of classic Harry Potter - silly outfits, funny teachers, dangerous things for children to be doing - and actual plot. I also feel like Harry's world really comes to life in this movie. Also rest in peace, Cedric.
- 2.Deathly Hallows, Part 1From the very beginning of this movie, you feel so much. The scene where Hermione erases her parents memory of her, Hedwig (RIP), the animation during the Beetle the Bard story, the eerie screeching with the Horcrux, and the part that just rips your heart out - Dobbys death. This is definitely a grown up movie and leaves on an awesome cliff hanger of Voldemort getting the Elder Wand
- 3.Sorcerer's StoneWhile this movie almost feels like a literal page for page shoot of the book, that's the best part about it.
- 4.Prisoner of AzkabanThank you Alfonso Curion for making this weird movie. Especially after the awfulness that was chamber of secrets. This movie injected a bit of darkness into the sugar sweetness that was the first two movies.
- 5.Half Blood PrinceA fine movie, some funny parts. I like how they dealt with Hermione and Ron, but I'm still mad about how they treated Harry and Ginny. I've kissed my grandma with more passion than that.
- 6.Deathly Hallows, Part 2A good ending to the series, but that makeup in the last scene 😬
- 7.Order of the PhoenixWhiney book, whiney movie.
- 8.Chamber of SecretsNot even Kenneth Branagh could save this