Making my sons Halloween Costume
It's my one time I'm crafty a year and I'm all about it!
- •So last year I made Elliot an astronaut costume
- •He loved it!
- •So this year when I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween he said he wanted to be a train!Challenge accepted
- •I started with some boxes and masking tape.I was kinda skeptical that it would turn out, but I kept the faith
- •Then I added paint and tapeI was super stoked!
- •Then we did a fitting to add straps
- •And tonight he took it out!It was a great success!
- •The face of happiness
- •Now to watch Harry Potter and to drink pumpkin beer and steal all the good candy from his bowl
- •Happy Halloween!