NICKNAMES I'VE GIVEN PEOPLE
- •Slow Asian kidThis kid would always be in front of me when I was trying to walk to class and as the nickname suggests, he walked very slow. And he was Asian. I sometimes called him SAK for short.
- •Gnome faceA not nice name I gave to the girlfriend of a boy I had a crush on. To be fair, she did have the face of a gnome. And a horrible personality.
- •Glass elbowsA twee hipster boy who was an English major and rode a fixie and was so skinny that if he fell down his poor glass bones would shatter. My roommate who was in love with him from afar coined this one.
- •OprahA super annoying girl in one of my larger college classes who ALWAYS had something to say. Just let the professor teach!
- •Make out boyA boy I made out with after drinking half a box of wine. Never learned his name.
- •Barney RubbleAn old boss of mine who legit looked like a fatter Barney Rubble.
- •Staring GirlAnother campus person who would make unnerving eye contact as you walked by.
- •Sad DanI had two friends named Dan. One was extra mopey - he got dubbed sad Dan to differentiate when telling stories.