SUPERSTITIONS I BELIEVE IN ORDER TO GET A SNOW DAY
I believe these even more now that I'm a teacher
- •Always do your homework/pack your lunch/have your lesson plans readyIf you don't, this is just asking the snow gods to make you go in the next day
- •Always say "see you tomorrow" if its forecast to snow that nightIt's tricky you see! You really WONT see them tomorrow because it's going to snow a butt load!
- •Go to bed at your normal timeTry not to be too wiggly thinking about snow
- •If you really need some juju - wear your pajamas backwardsThis always worked in high school.
- •UPDATE - they worked!! Two hour delay y'all!