THE BEST LONELY ISLAND SONGS
I love the Lonely Island. Here are some of my favorite songs from their first three albums.
- •Sax ManFucking play something Sax Man! The premise behind this song is so ridiculous which makes its that much better. Who doesn't love a sax playing infant!
- •BoomboxJulian Caseblancas' hook is amazing and I love the twist at the end - a boom box is not a toy. Also, I went through a solid 3 weeks where I said boiled goose every 5 minutes.
- •Old Saloon (interlude)The best minute long song ever. I love how insane it is and that they can't even keep a straight face while recording it. And Tiny Tim at the end 💯
- •Bing Bong BrothersI enjoy this song unironically.
- •Jack SparrowThe beat is insane, Michael Bolton kills it, and I love singing along to their little asides - "Michael Bolton were gonna really need you focus up"
- •Attracted to UsAnother just really good song and you can't go wrong with Beck
- •YoloThe video for this one is what makes me like it so much. Their toothless grins at the end! Also hilarious
- •SemicolonJust for this line alone - "you're acting all Machio; Ralph. But I'll eat all your cats; Alf."