THOUGHTS WHILE TEACHING 8 YEAR OLDS 3 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS
Who thought going these last 3 days was a good idea?
- •AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHThat thought probably slips in once every 6 seconds
- •Why do parents put themselves through the hell that is elf on the shelf?
- •Is it still considered teaching if I browse Amazon on my computer while the kids do a worksheet and I play Christmas music?
- •Thank you Santa for making it be 60 degrees outside so we can go out for extended recess
- •"You know what I wish for Christmas Timmy? That you'd sit in your seat and actually have a pencil for once in your life"
- •How long can I be out of my room before they set it on fire?
- •Lord, please beer me strength