Top 10 TV Characters I've Hated the Most
Long ago inspired by @joemurphy
- 1.Deb from DexterShe's THE WORST. All she does is fall in love with the wrong people and then suck at her job. Also cries too much. Every episode I wished that she would get serial killed.
- 2.Shannon from LostUgh. Whiny, had no skills besides mediocre French and ballet, and totally didn't deserve Sayid - much less deserve to be his heaven partner. The only good thing Anna Lucia did was shoot her.
- 3.Izzy from Grey's AnatomyBlech. Self absorbed, made poor choices, and hypocritical. Still mad that she got live when other more deserving people died (ahem *literally everyone else except for Meredith's mom*)
- 4.Andrea from The Walking DeadI'm sensing a theme of not like women who make poor choices because of men.
- 5.Junior from Breaking BadJust eat your breakfast and leave your dad alone!
- 6.Joe from MasterChefI know he was supposed to be the "bad one" but he just was mean.
- 7.Brody's Daughter on HomelandBlaaaaaarg. Where do I even begin? Her voice? How she killed a lady and then two episodes later was back to being super petty? I'm only on season 2 but I hope she gets kidnapped or something.
- 8.Fitz from ScandalDefinition of an abusive boyfriend. I haven't even watched the latest season because I was mad that Olivia chose him.
- 9.Max from ParenthoodOkay - I get that you're autistic but that doesn't give you carte Blanche to be a complete asshole.
- 10.The entire cast of Secret Life of the American TeenagerHow this show lasted past the pilot is beyond me. They are all the worst and deserve everything that happens to them