Misconceptions I Had As A Child
- •Clowns can only marry other clowns and their children will be clowns. I did knew they were wearing makeup but I still had that idea.
- •Public places are closed on Sundays cuz statues need a day off. Except churches that have a reversed schedule.
- •There is a huge line at the countries' borders. You know, like in a map.
- •Everything would end in 1990. Meaning the world.
- •My parents carry a lot of mail and cool papers in their wallets... They were bills.
- •All countries have wars periodically. I thought war was like the Olympics and war was made to keep soldiers busy. (Salvadoran, civil war started in 79 and lasted till 91, 92)I did figure out it wasn't exactly the case before it was over. I know now I wasn't totally wrong after all. :(
- •Wow. That last one made me a bit sad.
- •I will stop being a kid and be boring and know a lot of stuff. 33 and still miles to go.