SNARKY THINGS I HAVE SAID ABOUT RECENT MOVIES
Ever since I made 'Shaun Of The Dead' and met someone that I had been snarky about in print - (Spoiler: they were lovely and I felt awful) - I resolved never to publicly badmouth other people's movies. Just don't do it. So here are some critical things I have said about recent movies without saying which movies.
- •"I kind of enjoyed it while I was watching it, but then I snagged it on the door on the way out and it completely unravelled by the time I got home."
- •"It wasn't as bad as I hoped it would be."
- •"It threatened to go full 'Flash Gordon' camp but never quite did. Alas."
- •"I feel like that BLANK should be in jail at the end of the movie."
- •"I never need to see that actor naked ever again."
- •"The moral of this movie is never sleep with your teenage neighbor when they are clearly 26 years old."
- •"It would have worked better with either just BLANK or BLANK starring in it. Both not both of them."
- •"BLANK is great, but ironically the rest of it is forgettable."
- •"As soon as BLANK is dead, it's a ticking clock to get to the end."
- •"Does BLANK even know he's even in a film? They seem like they are at the wrap party already."
- •"I will always be rooting for any original movie in this day and age. So I wish it were better."
- •"I had forgotten everything about it by the time I paid for my parking."
- •"This is starting to feel less like a series of films and more like a Pyramid scam."