RUGBY PLAYERS WITH STRANGE NAMES WORTH SHARING WITH MY BROTHER ON OUR WHATSAPP THREAD
My brother and I have played rugby for most of our lives. One quirk we notice is the strange names of some of the players. This is a list of players names we have shared as we felt they were strange
- •Israel DaggThis is a vampires name.
- •Chiliboy RappelleA hot dog and some mountaineering equipment.
- •Jean-Philippe GrandclaudeThe name you would give a thundering bastard who is 90% chin.
- •Jean CondomA French player from the 80s. Probably started the trend. Prophylactics were banned in Ireland at the time. We had never seen a rubber.
- •Rupert MoonWelsh scrum half and a name for a childhood plaything.