Reanimation Movie Ingredients
Want to make a movie about corpses rising from the dead? That's cool. Start here with my reanimation movie ingredients list.
- •Brilliant but Misunderstood ScientistObviously, the story would go nowhere without the key ingredient: an overzealous scientist with a passion for reanimation.
- •Serum and/or ElectricityElectricity is classic, but a proprietary serum can glow green and have endless mysterious capabilities.
- •Animal ExperimentBefore human experiments can occur, it's pretty necessary to test your reanimation methods on an unsuspecting cat or dog.
- •Disposable Assistant(s)Who better to escalate the situation but some bright-eyed assistants? These can also be subbed in with extra reanimated corpses that do your scientist's bidding.
- •Oppressive DeanYou'll need an antagonistic medical school dean or other authority to shut down research because it's too experimental.
- •Loved OneThe SO of the scientist or their key associate. Someone who will inspire some bad decisions.
- •Unfortunate Side-EffectsComing back from the dead isn't pretty. When it happens, be sure to throw in some side-effects like super strength, homicidal tendencies, insanity, or even telekinesis. Let your imagination run wild!