UMM, THAT'S OFFENSIVE
To my many peers, to whoever it is for you
- •Stop being racistYes, I'm Korean. No, that doesn't make it appropriate to call me a "Koreaboo".
- •Stop saying rude things about my familyYes, I slapped you in the face. Yes, you very well deserved it. And yes, I know that you know it, because you accepted it.
- •Stop bullying my friends and IYes, I have defended my friends. No, you do not have the authority to tell my friends and I what I can or cannot do. Yes, you need to get your life together and figure out something to do with it rather than bullying my friends and I.
- •Stop throwing things at my friends and ISure, you "accidentally" threw a half-eaten pizza at one of my best friends. Sure, you "accidentally" dropped containers of opened marinara sauce on my friend and I. Sure.
- •Seriously. Just stop. Grow up.