When Life High Fives Your Face
Assumptions can be bad
- •When you are making a sandwich and you are proud because it's perfect then you see the huge hole in it
- •When you decide to drive somewhere and see your gas tank is practically empty but still do it and there isn't enoughIt's time to get towed!!
- •When you figure there's enough coffee in the tin but there's really notHave a great day!
- •When you say you will look at one more list then waste all the charge on your phone
- •When you dye your hair and you can't see it because you didn't feel like bleaching it
- •When you think 2% is enough charge
- •When 3 Chips Ahoy seems like enough lunchYou will regret
- •When 1/8 of a bag of cheese seems like enough for lasagna
- •When you think you could go without sugar in your coffee/teaOr anything else you drink
- •When you feel it's okay to sit a drink from Starbucks in your backseatOr any other drink that will stain your seats when it falls over and spills on a gentle barely at all turn
- •When you think you can drive down a road as fast as you want because there's never any cops on it, and then you get pulled over by a cop on that road.Suggested by @wilmotwrites