RIDICULOUS MEALS I'VE TRIED TO PASS OFF AS BREAKFAST
Per request from @sam, who knows my terrible eating habits better than most. I am a monster.
- •Taco Bell (at 9am before going to a waterpark)To my defense, I was like 16. But I would do it again.
- •A bag of Doritos and a Twix barA staple of my daily well-being.
- •An entire container of cottage cheeseNot one of my greater moments.
- •WaterI thought that I could save money by just drinking tons of water instead of eating meals. Needless to say, it failed.
- •Leftover lasagnaDid not reheat. Did not use a fork.
- •College campus sushi with imitation crabAlso used my hands to eat. Apparently I can't be bothered to use utensils in the morning?
- •A pair of frozen burritosAnd not of the breakfast variety. Think beans and cheese and beef.