THINGS PEOPLE HAVE SAID ON THIS CONFERENCE CALL
there are 20 people on this call
- •"Well, I think we don't need to introduce everyone, but I'd like to say who I am" - man whose dog keeps barking in the back
- •"If I cut out its because my kids are in the car"I'm not sure I fully understand , but she did cut out 3 times, so thanks for the warning
- •"If you can see the shared screen, don't say anything, unless you have any questions"this man has had a lot of questions
- •"We view this call as interactive, but please save your questions until the end"I think by interactive he means he will be walking his dog and introducing himself
- •"Sorry, I'm pretty new to this call, so excuse my next question"what does this mean? who isn't new to the call?
- •"Basically, I think what we are trying to get at is an understanding"Hit it on the head!
- •"Danny, do you want to answer that question?"Not particularly, I was making a list and was not listening
- •"We only have an hour left, so let's really dig in here"ahhhhh