THINGS THAT DISAPPOINTED MY DAD ON OUR NICE FAMILY VACATION TO MOROCCO
- •too many people in the market touched the freshly baked bread before they sold it to us
- •the orange juice that our guide squeezed for us had too much pulp and was choke-inducing
- •the souvenir options were all fragile and made packing very cumbersome
- •the pistachios were delicious, but no one gave us a separate dish to discard the shells
- •the driver spoke too little English to engage in a conversation about the North African legal system
- •we had a "van" instead of an "suv"
- •the hotel was very nice, but there were too many rose petals