15 Things I'm Good At
Inspired by @marymurphy
- •Spotting editing continuity errors.Important life skill.
- •ScreenwritingSometimes. I guess. I prob suck at this but it's a thing I say I do sometimes.
- •DressingI don't always care what i wear, but I know what works, especially men's dress clothes.
- •ListeningNot to respond, but to understand. I think that's one of those Facebook quotes but still. I got that good empathy y'all.
- •AnalogiesI'm basically the human version of Veep. This was an analogy. (Right?)
- •Relating anything to SeinfeldMight be my #1 talent honestly.
- •Shaving/GroomingThis is as specific as I'd like to be.
- •WorryingI will out-worry your ass try me TRY ME @marymurphy
- •Scrambled EggsI scramble eggs so good you don't know.
- •Constructing/Deconstructing ArgumentsShould've been a lawyer.
- •Remembering random tidbits about peopleI pride myself on my tidbits.
- •Being nonjudgementalDo whatever you want, idc and don't understand why others do.
- •Beer pongI'm ancient now so it doesn't happen often, but I used to be a world champion.
- •Giving speechesSurprising bc I don't like being put on the spot or talking all that much, but if prepared I can deliver the goods.
- •RationalizationFace reality, Eric.
- •Bonus: Being there for my people.I'm a pain in the ass but I got your back. Possibly bc I have no life but nevertheless.
- •Bonus Bonus: ForearmsI'm just good at accentuating them.