My Sports Mt. Rushmore ☀️📂
Inspired by @aus10
- •Football is really the only sport I love and follow, so this will be light on the other sports.
- •Michael Irvin ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭The heartbeat of the 90s Cowboys. His intensity and the standard he set in practice is still felt around the franchise. No one loved the game more.
- •Kobe Bryant 🏀The personal stuff was troubling, but I loved watching Kobe Bean play. Just an assassin with the basketball. 🐍
- •Tony Romo ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭My favorite athlete ever. No player is mentally or physically tougher. If people didn't love eating up outdated ESPN narratives with a spoon, they'd realize what an awesome story this guy is. Also a genuinely good person from all accounts. Has never complained about the unfair scrutiny and always shoulders the blame even when it's not on him. Human version of the 💯 emoji.
- •Kurt Warner 🏈Another great undrafted story. I loved the way Warner carried himself on and off the field. If not for some injuries to his throwing hand, I think we'd be talking about him in the same breath as Brady and Manning. I mean, he took the Cardinals to a Super Bowl. The Cardinals. Also helped me win a few fantasy championships.