The Bernard Pivot Questionnaire (Inside the Actors Studio)
Inspired by @clairewentthere
- •What is your favorite word?Smitten.
- •What is your least favorite word?Anything with "gate" in it. Spygate, deflategate, actual gates. Also, organic. Enough already.
- •What turns you on?Everything. But more specifically, when someone remembers something about me they have no reason to remember. Thoughtfulness, sense of humor, intelligence.
- •What turns you off?Self-importance.
- •What is your favorite curse word?Does jabroni count?
- •What sound or noise do you love?Dog tags rattling.
- •What sound or noise do you hate?Chewing/drinking.
- •What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?I don't even know if I want to attempt my own profession.
- •What profession would you not like to do?Anything that requires wearing a suit every single day. I'd rather be poor. And I am.
- •If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the Pearly Gates?"How's it going, I'm God." I like my God casual and New Testament-like. The whole self-importance thing again. Don't get a big head on me, Heavenly Father.