Things I Say Too Much
My first list request! Thanks a million @abbsolutelyNot !!
- •Oh, come on.
- •Sometimes you do.In response to people saying, "You never know."
- •Mhm/ Right/ Okay.During phone conversations.
- •Actin'Whenever me or my idiot friends have some event/plans on the horizon, we say "actin' like you doing something" It's become a horrendous habit, ignore us.
- •This team is brutal.In reference to the Dallas Cowboys forever disappointing me.
- •Who even are you?
- •Sorry.I apologize for things I don't have to apologize for all the time. Usually to strangers. Goddamnit Eric, be a man.
- •That's not what I meant.NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME. GAHHHH
- •You're an idiot.
- •So, there's that.
- •Yeah, that's wacky.When someone thinks something is interesting but I don't care.
- •What?I don't have the greatest hearing. I also don't particularly enjoy listening to most people.
- •Calling girls by their last name.I think I picked this up from The Office, i.e Jim always referring to Pam as Beesly. It's definitely a term of endearment for me, but I never asked if they liked/disliked it. No one has ever said anything to me about it. So....idk?
- •Some variation of fuck. It's only a matter of time.
- •I don't know.I know nothing.