Why I Don't Approach Women in Bars
Here are some words for your brain.
- •I like to have pre-established friendship/connection of some kind.
- •I'm not good looking.
- •Therefore, I don't like the thought of going up to someone to initiate conversation purely based on looks. Does not compute.
- •People treat you differently when you're not good looking.
- •In social situations. (Read: every situation).
- •Source: 27 years of not-good-looking experience.
- •Plus, I hate small talk.
- •Plus, I hate bars.
- •So, there's that.