FAVORITE EPISODES OF MY PODCAST 🎙
- •Episode 1 - "It's Just A Really Compatible Friendship"Our first ep is rough around the edges but it's still one of my favorites. We introduce ourselves, and then talk about Amy Poehler, Tina Fey and Mindy Kaling's books.
- •Ep 3 - "Basically Internet Commenting is the Pits"This ep is inspired by Monica Lewinsky's @TEDTalks We discuss cyber bullying, privacy and not reading the comments. Don't read them. Don't.
- •Ep 5 - "Andrew Jackson is a Jackass"This one is all about the Women on 20s campaign. I really like this conversation, plus we tell a story about how racist our school district was! This is easily a favorite of mine. 😍
- •Ep 10 - "Being a Teenager Kind of Sucks"I ❤️ this episode. We talk about "The Katniss Generation" and all the complexities of being a teenage girl.
- •Ep 11 - "Why Are They Doing This to Me?"This episode about Jurassic World makes the list simply because it includes one of my favorite stories of our friendship. I laugh so hard I cry. 😂😂😂
- •Ep 15 - "Communicate Your Feelings and Take Us on Dates"Modern relationship talk. I love talking about this shiz.
- •Ep 22 - "Masculinity is So Fragile"To investigate the Pink Tax, we all bought male versions of our favorite gendered products and tried them out to see if the more expensive female versions were better. ...I still use men's deodorant because of this episode.
- •Ep 30 - Steve Jobs: "Nerding Out Like Fools"I like this because @taylorgill11 and I basically fight over a movie. 🎞
- •Ep 33 - "Betrayed By Fiction"We talk about all the times stories have let us down. I'm looking at you, Grey's Anatomy.