How I Did My Hair Today 💁🏻
I usually let my hair air dry or throw it up in a bun immediately. Today I actually styled it.
- •For someone who loves beauty products and makeup, I rarely properly do my hair.This is an example of what happens when I let my hair air dry. This picture looks okay-ish because it's still kinda wet. There is a lack of frizz.
- •It's just so thickIt takes forever to do. I block out whole afternoons when I go to the salon.
- •But today, I went for it.
- •I started with some shampoo and conditioner by Drybar 🚿I love Drybar, which will soon become clear. I would get blowouts there when I lived in Boston. I desperately need them to open up in Columbus.
- •Then I threw on this robe because duhIt's by Private Party and it's so soft and awesome.
- •Then I towel dried my hairImportant: I don't rub the towel on my hair—THAT CREATES FRIZZ—I grab my hair and squeeze it with the towel.
- •Then I sat around to let my hair air dry even just a little.
- •I checked my email.💻💻💻
- •I danced around to some Kanye.🎶🎶🎶
- •I put on moisturizer.
- •I put on some heat protectant!This stuff smells real good. And heat protectant matters because otherwise my hair would fry up like an egg in a skillet. 🍳
- •I blow dried my hair.I used my Paul Mitchell hair dryer and I did absolutely nothing special because I have no ability. Whenever I try to blow dry it like my stylist, my arms get tired and I give up.
- •I used some of this cream stuffONLY ON THE ENDS. Also I very much enjoy drybar's commitment to their theme.
- •I brush the product through and then spray this shiz on itIt smells nice I guess
- •Final Product!Holy shit I need a hair cut
- •💁🏻No seriously I need a hair cut.
- •Please leave tips on styling very thick and sometimes frizzy hair in the comments. I will very much appreciate them, try them all once, and then continue throwing my hair up in a bun regardless of the results.