I WAS GOING TO POST A LIST ABOUT MY LA VACATION
- •But then Paris 💔
- •I remember the feeling I had after the Boston Marathon Bombing
- •That feeling of terror and uncertainty
- •And not knowing if it was over
- •Or who did it
- •And I can't image the idea of hostages and multiple attacks
- •But I'm reminded of words that gave me comfort then
- •And I'll share them with you now
- •"Look for the helpers," said the great Fred Rogers
- •"You will always find people who are helping."
- •And I know in my heart that we can always look to the helpers, and do everything in our power to be among them.
- •Vive la France 🇫🇷