My 5 Minute Face 💋
It's time for a makeup list! Enjoy my face.
- •So I love doing my makeup. I find it really relaxing.Depending on what look I'm going for, my makeup routine can take 10-40 minutes. My average everyday makeup takes about 20.
- •But on the weekends I don't want to do a full face to run errands or to go pickup lunch or something.Seems like a waste.
- •So I have my quick limited-product routine to make me look a little less tired.I'm always tired.
- •I start with my faceHello.
- •First things first: primerI only use it in spots since I'm not going to use foundation. I'm using Makeup For Ever Step 1 primer in green.
- •Next I spot concealAnywhere I have too much pigmentation and my under eye area. I'm using Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla.
- •Then I blend with a small fluffy brushLike this one. I move it in circles around the concealer. This makes the concealer blend in without removing product from what you're trying to conceal.
- •Time for brows!Brows frame your face—they're important. I brush through with a spoolie and then fill in with a powder, pencil or cream. Today I'm using Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Dark Brown.
- •Eye Primer!Next I use a tinted eye primer. Since this is a quick look I'm not gonna use eyeshadow—just a little primer to brighten my eyes. This is Urban Decay Primer Potion in Minor Sin—and I just blend it in with my finger.
- •EyelinerI use a pencil because you don't need to be as precise as you do with a liquid (so it's faster) and I also use a light color so it's not too harsh. This is the Stila Smudge Stick in Sepia
- •MascaraThe tips of my lashes are blonde, so I use mascara pretty much everyday. Something natural-looking is best. I'm using Diorshow Waterproof.
- •Powder!Since I didn't use foundation or BB cream or a tinted moisturizer or anything, I finish off with Makeup For Ever HD Finishing Powder. It takes care of any shine and offers a nice finished look. I just brush it on with a big fluffy brush.
- •Lipstick! 💄I 100% believe that everyone will think you're put together if you're wearing lipstick and earrings. When I'm doing a minimal makeup look I like to do a matte lipstick in a neutral color. Today I went for Kylie's Lip Kit in Koko K.
- •Boom! 5 minutes and done!This seems like a lot of steps but it's really not. Limited products and speedy application makes it pretty easy and simple. Just a little fresher looking, but not a big statement look.