MY FAVORITE LIST I'VE MADE IS...
Tell me your favorite list that you've written! I think knowing someone's favorite among their own stuff is a great way to get to know them. Submit the title and then link in the description! Tell me why it's your favorite (or not)!
- •What I've Learned in The Year Since My Dad DiedWHAT I'VE LEARNED IN THE YEAR SINCE MY DAD DIED This list was so hard to write, but so, so worth it. I got an amazing response. Plus, it was my first 'serious' list.
- •Hate Begets HateHATE BEGETS HATE I wrote this after the Paris attacks out of concern for my Muslim friends. It was definitely the most afraid I've been to post a list but I'm glad I did.Suggested by @kaitmaree
- •Little Known Dog BreedsLittle-known Dog Breeds I wrote this with the help of my husband and 13 y.o. son, on a day when there was no school because of parent-teacher conferences. We were trying to find a place to park in downtown DC, so we could get sandwiches at this deli I'd read about, and the three of us were in hysterics as we came up with these ridiculous names for dog breeds.Suggested by @carolynparkhurst
- •✨🙃✨: FEELING ✨🙃✨ RNThis list is the first time I admitted (on social media) that I masturbate. Big step for me.Suggested by @ijeoma
- •Atlanta Street ArtATLANTA STREET ART I have a lot of favorite lists, but this was one of the most fun to make because of the topic, one which I had known nothing about until my recent trip to ATL. New obsession, here I come.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •REDNOSE BLING (HOTLINE BLING parody)🎼 REDNOSE BLING (HOTLINE BLING PARODY) - The Rudolph parody you didn't know you needed this Christmas season. By Chase and DrakeSuggested by @thechasesmith
- •this 2-item gem which received zero interactions ✨ NONCARB THINGS I'VE EATEN TODAYSuggested by @oholivia
- •WHY NOVEMBER MAY JUST BE THE BEST MONTH IN THE 6Suggested by @Alphonse
- •I'm very proud of this one: SCIENCE NERD PORN TITLESSuggested by @magebloom
- •My fave I've made so far: things I had to look up on Urban Dictionary. STUFF I HAD TO LOOK UP ON URBAN DICTIONARYSuggested by @cylontrekker