PLACES YOU SHOULD GO IN COLUMBUS
I love Columbus, Ohio and you should too
- •Union CafeRight on High St, large patio, entertainment...and partnered with the gay club across the street
- •Park of RosesIt's the best city park. In the summer when all the roses are in bloom, you won't find a prettier spot in town.
- •Columbus ZooIt's consistently ranked as one of the best (if not THE best) zoos in the country for a reason. Well worth a visit.
- •16-BitA great bar with free arcade games. It's the shit.
- •Marcella'sBest happy hour in town! Right in the middle of everything.
- •North MarketBelgian Waffles. Indian food. Pizza. Smoothies. Everything your heart desires can be found at the North Market.
- •Barrel on HighIf you love Scotch and Whiskey look no further.
- •The Book LoftThis bookstore is incredible. A maze of books you can get lost in.
- •Mikey's Late Night SliceJust a perfect slice of pizza after a night of craziness. Perfect.
- •Used Kids RecordsHas been on High Street across from Ohio State's campus for over thirty years, but is moving to a bigger location on Summit in about two weeks! Great vibe, selection, and always free shows going onSuggested by @angeliaheimsoth