Roller Coasters at Cedar Point, Ranked
Cedar Point was won the Golden Ticket "Best Amusement Park in the World" award for 15 out of the 17 years the award has existed. It's lit. If you love roller coasters and you've never been, plan a trip immediately.
- •Millennium ForceThe greatest steel roller coaster in the world. That's not just me saying that, it's ranked. So high, great airtime, views of the lake and the park...it's worth the wait every single time.
- •MaverickA 95 degree drop, insane corkscrews and turns...no matter how many times I ride this coaster I can never see the next move coming. I'm always surprised. It's so freaking good!
- •ValravnThe brand new coaster! I've been on it twice now and it's amazinggggg. This thing dangles you at the top of a 90 degree drop for 4 seconds and it's awesome. Plus this coaster is so smooth! So much airtime! It's amazing.
- •GateKeeperThe wing coaster! It's so much fun! The drops are perfect and the turns are even better.
- •Mean StreakThis wooden coaster is a monster. If you like wooden coasters, this one is a MUST. I think the jerkiness of this coaster is a big feature of it, rather than a flaw.
- •RaptorThis is a great coaster that's only this low on the list because Cedar Point is full of freaking fantastic coasters. Definitely a favorite if you like loops. Just don't jump the fence unless you want to die...
- •Wicked TwisterI love this thing! Up and back, up and back! It's great. So so great. My stomach drops with each backwards move...which is perfect.
- •Top Thrill DragsterOkay. I know everyone loves this coaster. They LOVE it. I do too...a 400 foot drop with a launch of 120mph, this coaster is awesome. The 2 hour wait for a 30 second ride is not, however. And tends to be the reason I skip this when I'm only at the park for a day.
- •GeminiA racing coaster! A classic wooden coaster. Short wait times are a draw too. I really love this ride. I worry they'll tear it down to make room for new stuff in the next few years.
- •Magnum XL-200Magnum! Good airtime, drops...but that lap bar will fucking MURDER YOU. Bruises for days.
- •Cedar Creek Mine RideA very inoffensive wooden coaster. It's nice. A good first coaster for kids, I'd think.
- •Iron DragonThis one is fun! Smooth and easy through the trees and mist...my usual after lunch coaster. Safe to ride after park food.
- •Blue StreakThe oldest coaster in the park and a nice ride. However...those seats are NARROW. You will bump elbows like crazy.
- •RougarouFormerly Mantis, which hurt me so much I'm pretty sure it made me infertile. The new seats aren't much better. So jerky. So painful.
- •CorkscrewDon't ride this. Love yourself. Don't ruin the entire upper half of your body.